Every end has a beginning
Soon, our loved ones will be returning home to us. The long awaited trip to Africa finished.Now what?
As we were leaving the church after the last team leader meeting before the trip (we were invited to pick up our emergency contacts packet), Sandi yelled over, "What are we going to do after this is over? I've grown so close to everyone."
Good question.
Many parents, relatives and friends have commented on how they became addicted to the blog. Checking in once or twice (okay, 100 or 200) times a day trying to catch a new post, see a new picture, watch a new video. Yet how often did we reread an old post, look at an old picture, watch an old video?
So I decided to keep the blog thing going a bit longer as we reestablish what normal life may be. If you would like to be able to post, email me and I'll add you to the "after namibia" team.
I'm hoping that many of the dancers, other CCA team members, and the team leaders sign up and let us know what they are feeling. Perhaps this can be an outlet for them as they continue on with what they've experienced.
If you have pictures you would like to post, please feel free to post them, or if you're not sure how, just email them to Karen or me and we'll get them up there.

10 Comments:
Perfect---just what we all need!
Can't wait to see where this takes us!!
I don't know if I am just drunk with fatigue or stupid but I just spent over $100 to have 40 grapetisers shipped here. I really wish I was kidding. I just stared at the screen after I ordered it and wondered what was wrong with me for about 7 minutes.
Colleen and I miss everyone already and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
OH MAN!! You are obsessed... where did you order them from?? Man, you really crack me up...
MRAZ, what are you thinking????? I miss you guys already........come to my house and play some day !!! hahaha I still haven't gone to bed and its 2:41 pm, I am hoping to catch up by going to bed tonight. Yeah, we'll see if this theory works or not!! Love to you all!! Missing my roomates terribly!!
Sandi
jace... hehe... i miss you too sandi, we have to have one giant sleepover before the summer is over to reunite all of us roomates. know whats funny??? i think all of us who went on this trip are going to turn into our parents who spent all their time checking this thing. love and miss you all,
amanda
Well, we are glad you are home now with us and can join in the fun!
I need to know though....what is a grapetiser???
Same here---Steph sat at the computer most of the day yesterday---getting her pictures up and chatting away. Then she went off with friends and today is off doing the same! I guess I got my few hours of conversation in right away (the ride home from the airport and the morning thereof), so now I will be waiting for the tidbits to come!! Pictures look great though....Keep them coming!!
Is it hot here or what??
Hey everyone, woke up way too early today, 4:30 am, so ok, maybe my theory didn't work as well as expected!! Hope you are all doing well, I miss our latenight fireside chats, and the constant chatter that was a part of our lives for 17 days. I am thankful we are all home safe and that we will continue to stay in touch. Love to you all!
Sandi
Mrazculous couple, come to Margaritas on thurs if you can!!!
Margaritas Tonight 7:30.......Please come!!!!!!!!! Share pictures, stories, laugh....blah blah blah!! C U There!!
Thanks everyone........that was a great way to end the week!! Let's keep this positive energy going until the next trip to Namibia!!!
Sandi
I dare you to go again!!
Post a Comment
<< Home