Almost Home

According to the Aeroseek web site, you've flown 1520 nautical miles and have 2165 to go before landing in Atlanta. After having been so far away from home, I'm wondering if you're going to be as excited as I was, on the occasions I had to travel oversees, to see the land on the horizon, knowing it's your continent. And, shortly after you pass the likes of Canada, that the land you see below you is the good ole USA.
Home...
I, know doubt, will be watching as you possibly fly directly overhead on your way to Atlanta. So close...but yet so far.
It's odd seeing http://namibia05.blogspot.com so quiet, the quietest it has been in two weeks. Must be because everyone is planning for the big party at Logan around midnight tonight, that is of course if you leave Atlanta on time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home