Monday, July 25, 2005

Calling all pictures

These blogs sure have been quiet as everyone attempts to settle in to some sense of normal activity. Would anyone be willing to share a journal entry or two so that we may reflect on what your feelings or thoughts may have been? Perhaps you have a picture that has a special memory for you that you wouldn't mind sharing; of yourself with one of the children, of an event, something you saw?

Speaking of pictures, if anyone has pictures they have up on their own sites, ie yahoo, aim, where ever, please post a link here so others may go and check them out. If you want to post them here directly, let Karen know mailto:kberthiaume@rhodesgroup.com or me mailto:dbrthium@comcast.net and put them up for you and provide a link to view them.

As far as posting, all of the dancers / parents / CCA folks should have received an invite, via email, to be able to post directly and not just add comments. Let me know if you didn't get it or if you need another invitation sent to you. The way this thing works is that you have to respond to an email that is sent to you. I just can't add your name to the list.

To all dancers, I'm looking for your ten best photos so I can add a special page for each of you in the Gallery on the MHDC website. Also, last call to switch out the front picture for your blog journals. I need to return the binding / hole cutting machine to where I "found it"!

Great service on Sunday with the Namibia Worship Band!

9 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks Don for being the "master of ceremonies" for the site! I really enjoyed the service yesterday...the finale was exceptional...I liked Mike jumping off the "stage" at the end! The jammin' was superb---Bryan Adams would be proud! I also enjoyed seeing Samantha and Michelle on stage. Great job singing! I realized yesterday that I will never be able to hear/sing "A Joyful Noise" without getting all choked up! The powerful emotions that surfaced when I first saw the video will always be with me---THANK YOU!!!

We are working on getting our pictures printed this week. Steph has hers up on Yahoo. I have been checking out all of the other slideshows as the girls get theirs posted! It's great seeing everyones' photos---just like being there!!

I really miss the daily conversations with everyone! Keep posting! What's everyone been up to??

 
At 11:02 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Jackie said...

P.S. I believe the record for messages posted on a single blog entry by Team America stands at 53! Now that Team Namibia and Team America are now One again---we should be able to better that!! HaHa!

 
At 7:38 AM, July 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess Colleen and I need that invite sent to us again.

Top 10 pictures from each dancer is a great idea. I'd like to see that.

 
At 8:56 AM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Darin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:59 AM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Darin said...

Greetings All,
Thanks for the kind words about the service on Sunday. For the CCA folks... "there's no place like home!" Dancers and families, it was SO GOOD to have you join us. Don called out for pictures. I'd like to see some journal entries posted. Any team members willing to post/share a journal entry with us all?

 
At 9:38 AM, July 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason

I just sent to more invites out the other day. Perhaps I don't have the right emails. Why don't you email me both of your current email addresses using the link I provided in my post.

 
At 11:29 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Jackie said...

Anybody up late??? FYI--Jason Mraz is scheduled to be on Jay Leno tonight at 1135!!!

 
At 10:23 AM, July 27, 2005, Blogger J. Roaf said...

Thanks to those who stayed up late to see me on Leno last night. It was tough to fly out there and back in one day for the appearance but you just don't say no to Mr. Jay Leno!

 
At 11:43 AM, July 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!!
I am in NC teaching a lot, getting ready for our big show!! I think of you all everyday and I am homesick for each one of you!! We are doing an amazing song called Prayer for the Children! I cannot wait to have you hear it. I am thinking of mixing that song with a song Mike gave me and putting a dance together with all the kids that went to Africa!! They want to use some of our pictures here to show while the kids are singing the song! Whoa, takes me back to where we were a few weeks ago! I hope you are all doing well!! If anyone has some good pictures of the kids at Vyf Rand, email them to musicv@msn.com in care of Valerie for Next Stage. She is putting together a powerpoint presentation for the Sat. show, so if anyone feels they have some good shots and would like to have them included, email them to her!! Love you all and cannot wait to see you the 2nd week of Aug. Have a blast at Sam's house!
Love to all!!
Sandi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home