The Livsey Family is heading out to the Jersey Shore for a week! We are having a family reunion in North Wildwood, NJ. Should be lots of fun---beach, waterparks, 2-mile boardwalk.....and lots of family time! Talk to you all when we get back! Perhaps another get-together before everyone heads off to school??
Hello to all! We just got back from our vacation and where is everyone hiding?? No comments, nothing to say, nothing to share??? Everyone must be busy getting ready for back-to-school and off-to-college??? Hope everyone is well....keep in touch!
Hey guys! It's Mitch..decided I'd post something since no one else is :-)welllll since I got home (can't believe it's been four weeks already!)I really haven't been doing much..hanging out with friends every once and a while but since I got to know all these awesome people in Af, (Africa)hanging out with them has been much mnore fun! It's been very hard for me to get over Af and how much I've missed it, but I think I'm finally gettinmg somewhere, but the only thing i can think about is..WHEN CAN I GO BACK! I can't wait! Anyways, can't wait for another big get together..I can't handle not seeing most of you people for more than a week! haha..also, start posting things guys!!!
I Love MY Blog Site! Thanks, Mitch, for helping out here! I would like to wish "Good Luck" to all of you going off to school! Stay safe and study hard and we will see all of you home on breaks. We will miss you all and we'll be thinking of you often. Enjoy your adventures and stay in touch! XOXOXOXOXO
hey guysss..listening to love shack right now..thinking of Af..and I definately just thought "heading on down to okahandja" was going to come out my speakers..haha anyways I was thinking we definately need to all get together again soon before school satrts because I may die because once school and dance starts, social life ends. haha..anywayssss would love to see some postssss..
5 Comments:
The Livsey Family is heading out to the Jersey Shore for a week! We are having a family reunion in North Wildwood, NJ. Should be lots of fun---beach, waterparks, 2-mile boardwalk.....and lots of family time! Talk to you all when we get back! Perhaps another get-together before everyone heads off to school??
Hello to all! We just got back from our vacation and where is everyone hiding?? No comments, nothing to say, nothing to share???
Everyone must be busy getting ready for back-to-school and off-to-college??? Hope everyone is well....keep in touch!
Hey guys! It's Mitch..decided I'd post something since no one else is :-)welllll since I got home (can't believe it's been four weeks already!)I really haven't been doing much..hanging out with friends every once and a while but since I got to know all these awesome people in Af, (Africa)hanging out with them has been much mnore fun! It's been very hard for me to get over Af and how much I've missed it, but I think I'm finally gettinmg somewhere, but the only thing i can think about is..WHEN CAN I GO BACK! I can't wait! Anyways, can't wait for another big get together..I can't handle not seeing most of you people for more than a week! haha..also, start posting things guys!!!
<3 Mitchyyy
I Love MY Blog Site! Thanks, Mitch, for helping out here!
I would like to wish "Good Luck" to all of you going off to school! Stay safe and study hard and we will see all of you home on breaks. We will miss you all and we'll be thinking of you often. Enjoy your adventures and stay in touch! XOXOXOXOXO
hey guysss..listening to love shack right now..thinking of Af..and I definately just thought "heading on down to okahandja" was going to come out my speakers..haha anyways I was thinking we definately need to all get together again soon before school satrts because I may die because once school and dance starts, social life ends. haha..anywayssss would love to see some postssss..
peathh outtt
<3Mitchhhhhhelsonnn Jeanne Razzleton the 3rddddd
what of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home