Mike takes all of us back...one last time
Hi everyoneMike has completed his final video masterpiece from the Namibia 05 trip. You can access it using the link below or from the new link on the right.
www.ccnh.org/pages/ministries/Namibia/video3.wmv
Watching and listening to this sure brought back memories.... and I wasn't even in Africa!
Thanks Mike. Another great job.

5 Comments:
Me, too! And it only brought a few tears to my eyes! I'm getting better at this! Thanks, Mike, for the great footage and memories.
Michael Michael!! You have no idea how much this meant!! I was having a bit of a grumpy day and this just brought back so many amazing thoughts, memories, gratitude and love!! AHHHHHHHHH I so so so appreciate this! Thank you! I will watch it over and over!!
Sandi
Thanks Mike. Helps to put the purpose back in the trip,
Debbie
Mike, this was awesome. I'm crying right now as I write this. I miss you guys all so much. It's not the same not being able to dance with all my girls. Seeing this video made me realize how badly I miss everyone. It feels like Africa was a life time ago. I'm sad that it's over and that I'm on the opposite side of the country from you all. It's at times like these that I wish I could just see you girls and get a hug from you.
Hope you all are still doing amazing things over there in NH. I will come back eventually...I promise
Samantha!! Great to hear from you! If you have a few Cheez-its, you will feel better! Talk to you soon!
We miss you! XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment
<< Home