Greetings from Richard

Richard sends this message ... (thanks G!)
------------------------------------------
I miss u all alot so Hi to all :)
i am just sitting here infront of our comp writing to some friends so i thought it was about time i write to all of u.
how goes fast moving life back in the States? how goes with school and everything that goes with it?
Sandi how is ur dance studio doing.
enough questions for now.
Here in Namibia it going ok just as hot as anything and there is still no sign of rain.
I'm doing fine just glad the year is coming to an end and School too... i finish school in 6 weeks time, but there is still alot of studing to be done before that.
but instead of letting stress get a grip on me i'm practesing for a cycling competition, my 2 friends have entered me in for a 65km (about 45 miles) ride so i have to get fit enough before the 16 Oct.
Today i rode to Gross-Barmen which is about 70km i did it in 2:15min, but now i am totaly wasted and dont know if i will manage the 65km...
Got to get going but will email again sometime
God Bless
Richard

1 Comments:
Jason, I think you should share some bike-riding tips with Richard! I'm remembering the day of the recital when you just rode in from your trip and it was very hard to sit comfortably. I have a great picture from that day that I will share with you! Nice to hear from Richard!
Post a Comment
<< Home